Friday, July 24, 2009

Watch List: 7/24/09

This week market took me by surprise. The Dow rose 4%. My watch list shrank from 15 companies to 11 companies. Here are the companies on my watch list as of July 24, 2009.
The companies that are within 10% of the low offer a great opportunity.
Market Action
The biggest development was the Dow Theory confirmation that occurred on Thursday. The transport confirmed the Dow with a big move (see charts below).With this action, Richard Russell recommended people to buy Goldman Sachs (GS). I would suggest you buy either the name I recommend on this blog or the Dow index (DIA) or S&P 500 index (SPY).
Recent Analysis
On 7/22/09, I wrote something about the market now with comparison to the 80's. It also contains some information and important news on real estate. Also, I did a checkup on Carlisle (CSL) on the following day. It was a great position for those who followed my advice.

News & Video

Art

Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.